Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Dishoek during the period 1 May till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Dishoek.
Horses on beach
Horse riding on the beaches of Dishoek is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 1 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Near the beach
- Kaapduinseweg 13; ±900 m
- Veere - ZE917; ±900 m
- Kaapduinseweg - ZE901; ±900 m
- Van Ghent Luxe Wellness 6; ±900 m
- Van Obdam Luxe 4; ±900 m
- Camping Dishoek; ±225 m
- Strand dishoek 60; ±200 m
- Vebenabos 14; ±225 m
- 14 - ZE965; ±250 m
- Dishoek - DH6A; ±300 m
- Westduin - ZE967; ±550 m
- Verlengde Dishoekseweg / Drie Turkenlaan; ±550 m
- Kaapduinseweg - VZ641; ±900 m
- De With Luxe Outdoor Plus 8; ±900 m
- Van Heemskerck Luxe Wellness Outdoor 6; ±900 m
- De Ruyter Luxe 9; ±900 m
- De With Luxe 8; ±900 m
- Manege de Zwaanhoek; ±700 m